From a personal and professional perspective, few people have delved into divorce as deeply as Toronto Divorce Coach and Consultant, Deborah Moskovitch.
Deborah Moskovitch is a Toronto Divorce Consultant and Coach supporting people in having more positive outcomes from their divorce, for a happier and healthier future. She understands divorce, because she has been through her own seven-year struggle that ended more than 10 years ago. That process inspired Deborah to hunt for less painful ways to manage the divorce process and share it with others. Since then, she has researched and shared proven strategies and advice from 100 of North American’s top divorce lawyers, financial advisors, counselors and other experts in her best selling resource book, The Smart Divorce, now in its third printing.
Responding to the demand for “neutral” support, Deborah founded, The Smart Divorce® to provide informative resources, support coaching and powerful educational tools to empower and free people during this difficult time. As a divorce consultant in Toronto, she provides private one-on-one coaching, events, and other unique divorce support services for individuals and for organizations across North America. The Smart Divorce® is your one stop shop for cost effective divorce support. She’s in your camp!
Deborah’s goal is always to help you get through your divorce smarter with your family, your finances and your sanity intact, while saving you time and money. She remains curious and questioning, as an online radio host, of the informative Radio Show, The Smart Divorce on Divorce Source Radio and as a regular columnist for the Huffington Post and More Magazine. In addition, she is a public speaker and media contact on the topic of divorce how-to. She has been interviewed on more that 40 television and radio shows, and is widely quoted in Canadian and U.S. print and online publications.
Deborah holds degrees in economics and business administration from Toronto’s York University. As an advocate for giving back, she is active in her local Canadian and United States communities where she is:
- On the Ontario board of directors of the Association of Family and Conciliation Courts (AFCC) (2008 – 2013), an international association of professionals dedicated to improving the lives of children and families through the resolution of family conflict; and a recipient of the AFCC-O 2012 Distinguished Service Award.
- On the virtual workgroup of the Honoring Families Initiative of IAALS, dedicated to empirically informed models to ensure greater accessibility, efficiency, and fairness in divorce and child custody matters.
- On the advisory panel/Divorce Team for Women Moving On in Florida.
- On the editorial advisory board and columnist for NEXT magazine.
- A founding board member of the Neuro Family Law Institute, created with a vision of transforming family law into a more positive experience for separating families.
Contact Toronto Divorce Consultant
Deborah at 905-695-0270
or complete an inquiry form
for more information on The Smart Divorce resources.