Tune into the Smart Divorce on Divorce Source Radio to hear this very informative Podcast with family lawyer, Stacy Phillips.
Stacy D. Phillips, is a celebrity family lawyer extraordinaire. She is the author of the best-selling book Divorce: It’s All About Control How to Win the Emotional, Psychological and Legal Wars http://www.controlyourdivorce.com); a certified family law specialist, and founder and the managing partner of Phillips Lerner & Lauzon LLP. In this exclusive interview, Stacy offers advice on how to cope with losing control and avoid common divorce battles.
Topics in this Podcast include:
- An overview of the anatomy of control
- Managing and coping with control
- Dealing with the emotional, psychological and legal wars
- What’s a good client; and working more effectively with your family lawyer
- The major divorce considerations and what to think about
- Fighting just to win, is it worth it?
- How to deal with an inflexible ex
Click on this link to hear about managing and overcoming the control
10 secrets on finding a Family Lawyer that won't wreck your family So, how do you go about choosing a family lawyer? Are you looking for a family lawyer? Not sure who will be a good fit for...
“People still don't know about collaborative divorce here,” said Denise Wennogle, a Morristown family law lawyer and mediator who likes doing collaborative divorce work. “The challenge is...