The Smart Divorce® Guide
Get Through Your Divorce While Saving Time, Money – and Your Sanity!
Information is Knowledge and Knowledge is Power
Endorsed by judges, family lawyers and mental health professionals, The Smart Divorce Guide provides guidance and information from leading divorce lawyers, mental health professionals, and parenting experts, well versed on the needs of those in the divorce process. This one smart package makes it uncomplicated and effortless to understand.
The Smart Divorce Audios
As an introduction to The Smart Divorce approach in an easy to absorb format, The Smart Divorce Audios provide the reassuring, insightful and non-judgmental information you need when you’re feeling stressed or overwhelmed. Almost 3 hours of information!
The Smart Divorce Smart Guides
The Smart Guides offer you easy-to-use tip sheets put together in one smart book that guides you through divorce specifics, covering a myriad of helpful topics. Empower yourself with information and knowledge. The Smart Guides offer quick summaries, checklists and memory ticklers to help keep you on track.
- Planning for a Smart Divorce
- Coping with the Stress of the Emotional Divorce
- How to Increase Your Ability to Cope When Divorcing
- The Power of Setting Realistic Expectations
- Understanding Your Divorce Options
- Finding a Good Divorce Lawyer
- Understanding Marital Property Laws
- Getting Your Finances Organized for Divorce
- Financial Information Checklist
- Important Financial Steps Required to Prepare for Divorce
- Smart Co-Parenting
- Living Separate and Apart
- Strengthening the Blended Family Bonds
Buy just the topics you need, or get the whole Guide. Prices start at the low price of $9.49!
Yes! I want to order The Smart Divorce®Guide. Available in hard copy or downloadable format If you would like to learn more about this unique and innovative program, and how it may help you, please contact Sara Bates at The Smart Divorce by emailing [email protected], or call (647) 493-1800.
10 secrets on finding a Family Lawyer that won't wreck your family So, how do you go about choosing a family lawyer? Are you looking for a family lawyer? Not sure who will be a good fit for...
“People still don't know about collaborative divorce here,” said Denise Wennogle, a Morristown family law lawyer and mediator who likes doing collaborative divorce work. “The challenge is...