Digging Deep……and interview with Boyd Lemon on The Smart Divorce
In this episode of The Smart Divorce, our guest is Boyd Lemon, a retired family lawyer, who reinvented himself as a writer, discusses his memoir Digging Deep: A Writer Uncovers His Marriages. This memoir is written with brutal honesty about the process of coming to understand himself and the failure of his marriages. Boyd’s coming of age as a highly paid family lawyer provides insight into the Mad Man-like excesses of the seventies.
Topics in this Podcast include:
- Mistakes and lessons learned from each marriage and three divorces
- How the children were affected by each divorce
- Sex, drink and rock n’ roll – the impact on marriage and divorce
- The importance of introspection
- Exploring the relationships of ex wives
To listen, click on the link
10 secrets on finding a Family Lawyer that won't wreck your family So, how do you go about choosing a family lawyer? Are you looking for a family lawyer? Not sure who will be a good fit for...
“People still don't know about collaborative divorce here,” said Denise Wennogle, a Morristown family law lawyer and mediator who likes doing collaborative divorce work. “The challenge is...