Through a frank conversation about life and book, The Look of Love, Jill Egizii tells the story of a bitter divorce which rages into full-scale warfare, and how the father uses the children as ammunition. Is the shield of a mother’s love enough to save her children? Or is it already too late. We explore the effects of parent alienation on the family; the children, and the targeted parent. This is a heart-wrenching interview, in which Jill Egizii shares her personal experience of being a targeted parent which ultimately caused her to lose a close and loving relationship with her children. Jill has put her heart and soul into helping others cope through the annihilation of a formerly positive relationship with one’s children.
Topics in this Podcast include:
- An explanation and awareness of Parent Alienation Syndrome
- How to recognize the signs of being a targeted parent
- Support systems available for the alienated parent
- Steps parents should take if they think they are being alienated from their children
- The personal story of an alienated parent, who details her losing battle to save the relationship she once had with her children.
To listen click on the link
Parent Alienation 911
Judge Michele Lowrance and Jill Egizi have written a Parental Alienation Workbook entitled Parental Alienation 911.
10 secrets on finding a Family Lawyer that won't wreck your family So, how do you go about choosing a family lawyer? Are you looking for a family lawyer? Not sure who will be a good fit for...
“People still don't know about collaborative divorce here,” said Denise Wennogle, a Morristown family law lawyer and mediator who likes doing collaborative divorce work. “The challenge is...