As an advocate for learning, growth and empowerment, it is my pleasure to share valuable and helpful resources as they cross my path. Please be sure to do your own due diligence and consult with your legal counsel and other divorce professionals prior to engaging in or with any of these resources. Maximizing knowledge and information is 100% your responsibility. Here’s to divorcing with focus, hope and confidence!
general divorce information
- Consent Letter for Children Travelling Abroad
- Traveling with Children
- Abduction Travel Advice
- Department of Justice
- Divorce Abroad
- Legal Information Institute: Matrimonial and Family Law
- Military Divorce
- My Support Calculator
- Office of Child Support Enforcement
- Spousal Support Guidelines
- Temporary Spousal Support Calculator
domestic violence help
- Assaulted Women’s Helpline
- Domestic Abuse Helpline for Men & Women
- Domestic Violence – Corrections Canada
- National Domestic Violence Hotline
- Domestic Violence Resources
children and families
- Association of Jewish Families and Children’s Agencies
- Alliance for Children and Families
- Center for Divorce Education
- Child-Centered Divorce Network
- Child Welfare League of America
- Come to Agreement
- Fathers Are Capable Too
- Kids On Time
- Leading Women for Shared Parenting
- Online Parenting Programs
- Rainbow International Grief Support for Children
- Up to Parents: Protecting Children During Divorce
- While we Heal: Protecting Children While Working Through Domestic Violence
the smart divorce – Podcast
The Smart Divorce Podcasts Tap Here.
From the Huffington Post, more.ca and other reputable sources.
- Solving the Problem of Divorce, Have Your Say!
- Why You Need to Forgive Your Ex
- How Your Divorce Can Be Empowering
- The Evolution of the High Divorce Rate
- Helping an Employee Through Divorce
- How You Can Forgive Your Ex
- Should So Many Couples Choose Divorce?
- What Parent Can Learn From Hurricane Sandy
- Five Steps to a Healtheir You, Post-Divorce
- Don’t Let Divorce Destroy Your Relationship with Your Kids
- How to Tell Your Kids Your Divorcing
- Is Your Home Broken?
- Downgrading Divorce from Crisis to Process in the Workplace
- Changing it up from “We” to “Me”
- Can Divorce Really Be Smart?
- This Family Day, Don’t Play Games with Your Children
- Divorce Rates in Canada on Decline: StatsCan Numbers Show Fewer Cases
- The Finances of Divorce
- Divorce Myths Debunked
- Moving on When Your Ex Has Moved On
- 5 Questions to Ask Before You Get Married
- Making it Through the Holidays – Alone and Content
- Heading Back to School? Putting Your Children’s Best Interest First
- Getting into the Post Divorce Dating Game
- It’s Back to School: Developing Routing and Structure for Parents
- Divorce’s Collateral Damage
- How to Find the Smart, Sexier You Post-Divorce
- When a Spouse Comes Out of the Closet
- …and much more.
Request a complete list by completing an inquiry form.
Contact Sarah at (647) 493-1800
or complete an inquiry form
for more information on The Smart Divorce resources.