Please click on the link to listen to my conversation with Sara Dimerman, a therapist and parenting coach who interviewed me about The Smart Divorce.
Click here to listen
Over the course of this seminar you will learn more about:
- The normal range of mixed emotion you will experience after the separation.
- The most common mistakes that parents unintentionally make with their children after the separation.
- The most important factors to keep in mind in order for your children to be least affected by the changes to your family.
- The best ways to respond to your children’s most common questions such as “will daddy ever come live with us again?” and “do you still love mommy?”
- How to cope with the changes to your social life: what’s there to do when you’re feeling lonely on a Saturday night.
- The domino effect: how to deal with friends and family who are feeling the impact of the changes too.
- When, where and how to introduce your children to a new partner.
- Resources and supports available to you.