From a personal and professional perspective, few people have delved into divorce as deeply as Toronto Divorce Coach, Deborah Moskovitch.
Deborah Moskovitch is a Divorce Coach based in Toronto, Ontario, Canada supporting people in having more positive outcomes from their divorce, for a happier and healthier future. She understands divorce, because she has been through her own seven-year struggle that ended more than 10 years ago. That process inspired Deborah to hunt for less painful ways to manage the divorce process and share it with others. Since then, through her divorce coaching services, divorce kits and divorce books, she has researched and shared proven strategies and advice from 100 of North American’s top divorce lawyers, financial advisors, counsellors and other experts in her best selling resource book, The Smart Divorce, now in its third printing. Deborah works with individuals worldwide.
Responding to the demand for “neutral” support, Deborah founded, The Smart Divorce® to provide divorce information, support, divorce coaching and powerful educational tools to empower and free people during this difficult time. As a Toronto Divorce Coach and leading Divorce Coach worldwide, she provides unique divorce support services for individuals and for organizations , events, and private one-on-one divorce coaching in Ontario, Canada and all across North America. The Smart Divorce® is your one stop shop for cost effective divorce mediation and support. She’s in your camp!
Deborah’s goal is always to help you get through your divorce smarter with your family, your finances and your sanity intact, while saving you time and money. She remains curious and questioning, as an online radio host, of the informative Radio Show, The Smart Divorce on Divorce Source Radio and as a regular columnist for the Huffington Post and More Magazine. In addition to being a divorce coach in Toronto, Ontario, she is a public speaker and media contact on the topic of divorce how-to. She has been interviewed on more than 40 television and radio shows, and is widely quoted in Canadian and U.S. print and online publications. Deborah holds degrees in economics and business administration from Toronto’s York University.
As an advocate for giving back, she is active in both Canada and the United States where she is:
- On the Ontario board of directors of the Association of Family and Conciliation Courts (AFCC), an international association of professionals dedicated to improving the lives of children and families through the resolution of family conflict; 2008 – 2013
- Chair of the AFCC Ontario Provincial Planning Committee
- Recipient of the AFCC-O 2012 Distinguished Service Award.
- On the virtual workgroup of the Honoring Families Initiative of IAALS, dedicated to empirically informed models to ensure greater accessibility, efficiency, and fairness in divorce and child custody matters.
- On the advisory panel/Divorce Team for Women Moving On in Florida.
- On the editorial advisory board and columnist for NEXT magazine.
- A founding board member of the Neuro Family Law Institute, created with a vision of transforming family law into a more positive experience for separating families.
Work with top Toronto Divorce Coach, Deborah Moskovitch
Call now: 905-695-0270
or complete an inquiry form
for more information on The Smart Divorce resources.