The online Smart Divorce radio show brings forward the views of leading divorce professionals and thinkers.
the smart divorce on divorce source radio
- Protecting Your Children During Divorce
- Prenups: The Engagement Ring of the Twenty First Century
- Overcoming Your Ex as an Obstacle to Settlement
- Tools for Better CoParenting
- Can Religion Impact Divorce?
- Last Chance Marriage Fix
- Child Support – What No One Really Tells You
- What is Alternative Dispute Resolution?
- What You Need to Know About Real Estate During Divorce
- Change Your Brain, Transform Relationships
- My Money Mindset – Finances During Divorce
- The Shared Custody Experience
- Achieving Post Divorce Happiness
- Resolve Custody Conflicts in Divorce
- Becoming the Most Awesome Single Dad
- Save Time, Money and Your Sanity When Going Through Divorce
- Ten Signs Your Spouse May be Planning to Divorce You
- Spending Holidays Alone and Beginning New Traditions
- Mistakes We Make During Divorce and How to Avoid Them
- Finding the Best Lawyer for Your Divorce
- I Think My Marriage is Over, What Should I Do Now?
- Can Divorce Cause Sickness & Disease
- What Should We Tell the Children About Our Separation or Divorce?
- Overcoming Domestic Violence: Moving Out and Moving On
- Find a Problem Solving Divorce Lawyer, Not a Conflict Creator
- A Judge’s Verdict on Separation, Custody Battles and the Bitter Realities of Family Court
- The Power of Forgiveness
- Finding Happiness During Divorce
- Divorce: It’s All About Control
- Dating After Divorce
- …and much more.
Request a complete list by completing an inquiry form.
the smart divorce on more.ca
- How your divorce can be empowering
- The evolution of the high divorce rate
- After divorce-Happier, Stronger You
- How you can forgive your ex
- When your ex has someone new
- Reclaim your space after divorce
- Remarriage- Avoid the blended family breakdown
- Out of the closet support
- Midlife divorce- Blame it on your parents
- Home alone
- Divorce’s collateral damage
- From dam to glam- Dating after divorce
- 5 steps to post-divorce happiness
- Divorce myths debunked
- Life after divorce- Cooking for one
- 6 divorce advice tips
the smart divorce in the huffington post
- The Truth About Divorce? You Decide!
- How My Divorce Was Empowering
- What Parent Can Learn From Hurricane Sandy
- Five Steps to a Healthier You, Post-Divorce
- Don’t Let Divorce Destroy Your Relationship with Your Kids
- How to Tell Your Kids Your Divorcing
- Is Your Home Broken?
- Downgrading Divorce from Crisis to Process in the Workplace
- Changing it up from “We” to “Me”
- Can Divorce Really Be Smart?
- This Family Day, Don’t Play Games with Your Children
- The Finances of Divorce
- Divorce Myths Debunked
- Moving on When Your Ex Has Moved On
- Making it Through the Holidays – Alone and Content
- Heading Back to School? Putting Your Children’s Best Interest First
- Getting into the Post Divorce Dating Game
- It’s Back to School: Developing Routing and Structure for Parents
- Divorce’s Collateral Damage
- Home Alone? Coping with the Post-Divorce Blues
- How You Can Forgive Your Ex-Spouse
- How to Find the Smart, Sexier You Post-Divorce
- Estranged or Abandoned by a Parent: Are Children Scarred for Life?
- Grey Divorce is on the Rise
- When a Spouse Comes Out of the Closet
- Midlife Divorce: Blame it on Your Parents?
- How to Avoid the Blended Family Split
- …and much more.
the smart divorce in the media
- Canada AM, August 2015
- BNN MoneyTalk with Kim Parlee
- The Morning Show
- Steven and Chris
- Canada AM
- CP 24
- Family Matters with Justice Harvey Brownstone
- Breakfast Television
- Canada AM
- Finding Your Bliss
Print and Online Publication
- How to Save Your Marriage
- What to do when there is more value in your house than in your marriage
- One law student has radical proposal of fixing marriage: Cut it off after four years
- Breakup Blowouts: How the Divorce Party is Coming on Strong for Young Divorcées
- Next Magazine: When a Spouse Comes Out of the Closet
- Next Magazine: Living Your Best Life Yet
- When Divorced Parents Take on Camp Visitor’ Day
- Considering Divorce? Good Reasons to Wait for January
- Blended Families: Celebrating the Holidays
- Baby Wrangler or Domestic Diplomat? When Nannies Get Caught in Divorce Drama
- Home Alone? Coping with the Post Divorce Blues
- Weddings & Honeymoons
- Getting a Divorce is too Easy in Canada Says Think Tank
- Crazy, Stupid, Love: Is This What Divorce Looks Like?
- The Doyennes of Divorce: How These Women Used Their Divorces to Becomes Experts in the Field
- How to Help Friends Going Through a Divorce or Breakup
- Hello September, So Long Spouse
- Divorce Pranks: You Might Think It’s Funny, But the Judge Won’t Laugh?
- When Women Are Better Off Divorced
- Helping an Employee Through Divorce
- Why I Needed to Write About My Divorce
- The Smart Divorce.com
- Career Gals We Admire
- Separation & Divorce: The ABC’s of Helping Your Family Cope with Change
- Your Presence is Requested as We Celebrate Our Divorce
- Marital Mediation
- Mapping Out a Prenup
- What Happy Working Mothers Know
- 10 Frequently Asked Divorce Questions
- Taking Doom and Gloom Out of the Divorce Process
- Divorce Proofing the Family Business
Listen in on Sarah’s radio interviews by clicking on the topic of interest below.
- Newstalk 1010 with Jim Richards, June 15, 2015
- CBC radio Homestretch, featured on stations across Canada, August 27, 2014
- Maritime Noon on CBC radio, March 18, 2014
- The Current with Anna Maria Tremonte
- Family Affairs on WTR Radio Online
- Humble & Fred Radio.com
Contact Sarah at (647) 493-1800
or complete an inquiry form
for more information on The Smart Divorce resources.
> divorce support
> smart tools
> about – the smart divorce
> about – testimonials